Consider becoming a foster
Foster Caregivers provide our dogs with a safe home and lots of love while they are waiting to be placed in a forever home. Why foster?
- Fostering costs almost nothing.
- For people who love dogs but are unable to make a long-term commitment, fostering offers the company of a canine companion for the short-term.
- Fostering requires little of you but the payback is enormous.
- Fostering gives that dog a safe, loving place to recover from the harsh life of before.
- Fostering can be done anywhere.
- Fostering saves two lives: the dog you foster and the dog who takes that dog's place in the rescue or shelter.
All dogs deserve a second chance at a better life. Become a Foster Caregiver.
Learn more about fostering with For the Love of Dogs/Vermont Dog Rescue by reading through our Foster Care Agreement.
Complete the form below if you're interested in being contacted about becoming a Foster Caregiver in the Mad River Valley.